Saturday, 16 March 2013

AMAZING DIOR BRUSH ALERT

I'm sorry but isn't this the sexiest mo fo you have ever seen? I'm obsessed and beyond excited to finally grasp my dirty paws around the gorgeous wooden curves of my Dior Backstage Brush: Professional Finish fluid foundation brush / full coverage. I have been trying to get hold of this brush for months as it was sold out everywhere. I have long developed a penchant for makeup brushes and I have just stepped up my game with Dior, however I feel the likes of Tom Ford and Hakuhodo are still beyond my reach.

In my humble opinion this is the most beautiful makeup brush you will every see. It comes encased in a silver box and is sheathed in a velvet navy, CD embossed, blue pouch. This Raphael artisan crafted brush has the most elegant black wooden handle and its natural hairs which are assembled (but not cut) to support tapered synthetic hairs... The brush also comes with a little leaflet inside full of the most delightful spiel :-)

The bristle are 1.5cm in length and graduate up to 2cm on its longest side. It's very dense and buffs in liquid and cream product a dream. It feels ever so soft on the skin and is a joy to use. It is exceedingly well made and just screams quality. In a nutshell over the moon with my new brush and couldn't be happier. Thankyou for reading. Please follow if you like this post xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment