Tuesday, 19 March 2013

a pastel manicure



Presenting two of my favourite nail varnishes: Barry M Berry Ice cream and Models Own Jade Stone. The beautiful spring pastel shades are super girly and really make your nails pop. I get lots of compliments when I wear these and as you can buy both and still have change from a ten pound note, they're really affordable too. I find that that the beautiful lilac berry ice cream doesn't streak like the other Barry M pastel shades do and actually applies really well and is opaque in two coats. I find I get full opacity with one coat of the amazing mint green Jade Stone. I find that this shade of mint green leans more green in comparison to Essie Mint Candy Apple and, in my opinion, is a much nicer colour. I hope you've enjoyed this post. please comment and follow on Bloglovin more of the same. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment