Monday, 4 February 2013

No7 Instant Radiance Beauty Balm


This beauty is absolutely gorgeous. It retails for approximately £17.00 sold at Boots. Unlike the Asian inspired beauty balms we have been inundated with in the past year or so, this beauty balm works to illuminate the complexion only. I use this after my moisturiser to help give my skin a lovely glow. Although this is not necessarily for my skin type. I have combination skin and this is really for dry skins; this product is working really well with my winter skin. Its a lightweight, metallic pink, luminescent cream which melts into the skin beautifully and doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I imagine it may get a tad greasy in the summer months. Do you want to know the best bit? It smells like fruit-salad sweets - divine! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment