Thursday, 28 February 2013

Illamasqua Speckle


The plan was to stop buying nail varnish every time I painted my nails but then the Illamasqua I'mperfection collection happened! And the mini egg-esc "speckled" nail varnishes, in said collection, happened. And Hello Speckle, who arrived just in time for my next manicure! It has silver glitter suspended in a lilac cream nail polish. It applies well and it's opaque in two coats. It also dries really quickly too! It dries to a semi-gloss finish. I prefer it with a matt topcoat! I found that it chips as much as any other brand of polish, with or without a top coat! I must be doig something wrong. Shop HERE - I'd hurry up if your interested as they're limited edition! Have you tried any of the speckled nail varnishes? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment