Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Illamasqua Skin Base



Skin Base is a fabulous foundation. I just adore it. I get lots of foundation testers but I have never used one up so quickly. It truly does what it says on the tin. This sits perfectly on my combination skin. It has no SPF, which lots of people find unnerving in the beauty world, but whatevs. This photographs very well and gives my skin a dewy glow and awesome coverage. You need the tiniest amount of this and that is just as well because the nozzle is tiny and it takes more effort than it should to squeeze anything out of this. The packaging, although 30mg, is really small. Its a thick cream which I prefer to stipple on my skin using a Real Techniques stippling brush. If your after a new foundation I really reccomend you check this out. It comes in a very large shade range in both warm and cool tones. Go on Illamasqua.com to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment