Thursday, 28 February 2013

February Favourites


This month I have been combatting the cold and having a love affair with Illamasqua. I am finding that when my skin has been playing up, one night of Alpha-H liquid gold and my skin is playing ball once again. Blemishes are visibly reduced and dry patches have been quenched. No7 Instant radiance beauty balm is absolutely beautiful at giving a lucious glow to my skin. I have been addicted to using Elizabeth Ardens 8 hour cream and The Body Shops Hemp hand cream to sooth and moisturise chapped skin. Although I wasn't convinced when I first reviewed this Chanel Rouge coco shine lipstick. I have found that it is my go to lipstick. It's just so easy to apply and finishes a day or evening look off a treat!

Now on to my new found obsession with Illamasqua. Their skin base foundation has longed been crowned my holy grail foundation and I continue to love it throughout the winter months. I'm also obsessed with their speckled nail varnish in Speckle. Its a lush lilac colour with silver glitter thoguhout giving mini egg nails. And finally HG product alert AGAIN. This lash and brow set is absolutely fantastic. Your eyebrows just don't budge!! Seriously it's a fantastic product. I highly reccomend you buy it if your after a eyebrow gel! Thankyou for reading. Please follow me for more of the same... Thankyou xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment