Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Essie Leading Lady


Another day another Essie post. Despite my promises that Beyond Cozy was to be my only purchase from Essie's 'Leading Lady' winter collection 2012 - I couldn't get my mind off the 'glittery red' Leading Lady herself. This happended to be my nail vasrnish of choice throughout December. In person it is a deep berry red cream polish with light red flecks running through it. These pictures weretaken in superficial light so really picks up the pinky-purple tones. In person it is definately red red!! I find that the polish need 2 to 3 coats for full opacity. The glitter makes it very gritty on the nails, so a clear topcoat is a must. I find that all glitter polishes are rather rubbish in regards to their longevity and this one is no different. After one day it will have chipped. But as the polish is so very beautiful and chic I'll keep wearing it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment