Friday, 30 November 2012

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES


First and foremost I have to talk about ESSIE!! In the past few months I have accumulated 6 of these and have 2 more on the way. Ever since I saw the first Essie stand in my local Superdrug I have been obsessed with this brand. I blog about every new polishes of theirs that I wear. What can I say Essie's just the nail brand of the moment and I have officially been carried away with the hype. I also love the packaging too. It's so sleek and cool and is much preferred over all other brands.

From L - R Lapiz of luxury, Beyond cozy, Topless and barefoot, Fiji, Peach Daiquiri and 5th Avenue.

Secondly I have rediscovered my Illamasqua Skin Base foundation sample pot and I am in love. You seriously need the tiniest amount. It has great coverage however it gives your skin a satin finish rather than being flat and mask-like like lots of high coverage foundations do. I am in the shade 4.5 (MAC shade: NC20).It lasts really well aswell.

My favourite brush at the moment is the Real Technique's stippling brush. I have been using this with all foundations this month and it applies them perfectly, especially already mentioned Illamasqua skin base. These two are a match made in heaven. The stippling brush has short and dense bristle which help give the nicest finish to the skin. Right now I am actually preferring this to the Real Technique's buffing brush which I am loving so much.

Finally my friend gave me some Body Shop goodies recently and I am absolutely loving the honey bronzer. She gave me it in shade 2 and although I would have probably chosen one for my skin tone I have to say this is perfect and a joy to use. It's silky smooth and gives the most subtle bronze glow. Great for winter. The packaging is sleek and swanky too. And has a good size mirror. If your in the market for a matt bronzer I would give this a try.

And thats it for right now, please let me know if your interested in buying any of these products and want more information or you already have them and want to share your opinion. It would be great to hear from you. Also if you enjoyed this post please follow this blog for more of the same. Thank you for stopping by xoxo

4 comments:

  1. The Essie polishes look so gorgeous! I haven't tried any yet, but I really want to! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do. I reccomend topless and barefoot for a great nude and beyond cozy for a Christmas nailvarnish :-) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love a bit of essie! Great favourites!x

    ReplyDelete