Monday, 12 November 2012

Essie Topless and Barefoot



The Essie Obsession continues with a classic shade purchased from the good US of A. It is a gorgeous pink tone nude which flatters my skin tone a treat. A real must for a chic yet understated manicure. This polish is not part of the diffusion line and as such it has a thin spindly brush. I have two coats on but I think for full opacity you need three coats. In recent times I have picked up Beyond CozyLapiz of Luxury and Fiji and thus far I love them all. Please follow for more of the same xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I super love this color! I want to have one of this. I usually prefer this kind of color since it is perfect for everyday wear especially when going to the office. It matches my uniform too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what's stopping you - go out and buy :-) love this colour its fab xoxox

      Delete