Sunday, 28 October 2012

MORE Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows

More More More - how do you like it - More More More
I love the color tattoos - they are a joy to use


See my first experience with them, using on and on bronze, HERE.

But the colour range has never really grabbed me enough to go out and buy them all... Until their Fall 2012 limited Edition range came out a few months ago. It's a stunning collection of fall tones: browns, greens and burnt golds... but despite my greatest efforts I couldn't get hold of them - boo!!
I did get hold of the US only colour Pomegranite punch though, which is tres beautiful and just recently I spied the new edition of pink gold in the Maybelline stand in Boots last week so I had to pounce. So here we are my second and third color tattoos. They are both the same great consistency and are great wearable shades. In the pictures Pomegranite punch is coming out brown, in reality it is a deep plum. Pink Gold is as its pictured: baby pink. Both have flecks of sparkle and shimmer running through them.


On a side note:- It irks me ever so much that pomegranite punch (ie. the US product) is SMALLER than the UK released pink gold. I had already come to terms with the fact that the packaging is different but I was mentally unprepared for the size issue (OCD much??).

Again these are vibrant hues which last all day without (much) creasing. Boots sell them for £4.99 and if your quick - get down to Boots and take advanatge of their 3 for 2 promotion at the moment. Thankyou for stopping by and please follow if you want to keep up with me and my beauty ramblings. All the best, Natalie xoxo.


1 comment: