Thursday, 25 October 2012

Hello Real Technique's Blush Brush

I would like to bid a warm welcome to yet another Real Technique's brush into my collection. I guess I'm slowly collecting them all. ("calm down it's not Pokemon")*


It's pink, it's soft, it blends my blush and bronzer and face powder, foundation.. etc etc etc like a dream and in short I love it! It costs £9.99 and as it has synthetic (Taklon) bristles it works well with both cream and powder products.

That's it really - I just wanted to show off about my awesome blusher brush. Check out my opinions on my other Real Technique purchases by clicking the links below. In short I love them and highly reccomend them to everyone who needs makeup brushes.

Thankyou for stopping by and please follow for more of the same :-) xoxo


* Attack the Block reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment