Monday, 22 October 2012

Decleor Aroma Sun Expert: soothing after-sun cream


Oooff I'm back!!! Holiday fun and post holiday busy-ness (and illness - boo!!) has kept me from blogging but it has never gone too far from my mind. I have tonnes of hauls and reviews in the pipeline so please follow me and or any of these social network sites on the right if you want to keep up to date... :-)

So Decleor... I love this brand. Everything I have ever used of it has been a hit. I love the bright and clean chic packaging. The tube has a matt finish so it also feel lux. It's just great. I just wish this brand was eaiser to get hold of. Saying that lookfantastic.com have an extensive stock which, if memory serves, has reasonable postage.

To the product itself... I must say it was a joy to use. I actually lived in my hat and sunglasses on my holiday so I didn't find that my face was particularly tender from the hot sun, but despite that this after-sun soothing cream felt very nourishing and melted into the skin a treat, leaving my skin feeling subtle and refreshed by morning. It is a white runny cream that has a really strong floral scent. I dislike the smell a lot it has to be said but overall it is very nice to use and I dare say I will repurchase when this runs out. I got this for approxiamtely £15 plus p&p. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment