Friday, 7 September 2012

MAC Omega Eyeshadow


Not the most exciting blogpost or product in the world, but this really is a great product, for fair haired girls and boys, to use on their brows. I am yet to use a light brow pencil which isn't warm toned, this shadow is a ashy taupe and is perfect at filling in my brows, without them looking too structured or defined. MAC describe this shade as a 'soft muted beige taupe'. I have recently rediscovered this in my collection and cannot get enough of it. As you have probably noticed it smashed - That was a sad day I tell you. You can buy it in store on online HERE. Unfortunately It is pricey though at £10 for the Pro pallet refill pan and even more at £12.00 for the individual shadow. it is definitely one to look at if your yet to find the right light eyebrow shade though. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment