Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Barry M: Peach Melba


I bought this last winter but only decided to wear this a few days ago. I think time has thickened this somewhat because it was akin to water when first purchased. Although it is thicker it still needed 3 coats to be opaque. I was going to say 'beautiful' but honestly I don't like the colour at all. I thought it would work, but it just doesn't. Barry M polishes are one of the cheapest in the market, though, so at £2.99, it isn't that much of a tragedy. To add insult to injury my application of it is shocking; please observe 'how not to paint your nails.' That is all - Have a great day :-) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite nail polish EVER! I'm sorry you didn't like the color though, I like how it makes my hands look even more tanned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome good for you! I was obsessed with this colour when i bought it. I just didn't like it on me which is a bummer xoxo

    ReplyDelete