Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Skin Care Hauling

Ooh I've picked a few skin care bits here and there with my up and coming holiday in mind. I'll be sure to do more in-depth reviews, and already have, on the products mentioned. I hope this is helpful for anyone needing some skin care or are going on holiday too. Enjoy xoxo

  • Dermatologica Skin Hydrating Masque. I bought this 100% because Lisa Eldridge told me too :-). I'm planning on using this on the plane to stop my skin from becoming dehydrated. I Have used it once and I really like it. It is invisible and feels weightless on the skin. I'm very impressed.
  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot cloth cleanser. I thought I would take my favourite cleanse and polish product with me on holiday. It is really soothing and fresh on the skin so will be lovely to use after a long day in the sun. REVIEW HERE.
  • Decléor Aroma Sun Expert, Soothing after-sun cream. This seemed to be the nicest product that I found whilst researching online. Again I think this will be a beautiful hydrating and nourishing product to use after a day in the sun. I reckon a review may be up after my holiday to see how it fared.
  • Dr Jart+ waterfuse Beauty Balm. Holy Grail product over here. I brought this to condense my beauty routine and even my skin tone on the beach. Seriously I love it lots. REVIEW HERE.
  • Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. I got this off EBay a while ago. It's a great lip balm but I also use it on any dry skin I may have, such as cuticles and my elbows etc. I like. It has a strong scent which some may find offensive but I don't mind it.
  • Finally we have my most repurchased beauty item and favourite high street product of all time: the almighty Olay Complete Care Multi Radiance Fluid. I got a little bit scared when I found that Superdrug did not stock this, so when I saw it in Boots I had to take one home. :-P REVIEW HERE.

2 comments:

  1. i heard a lot of raves towards the Dr. Jart BB Cream!

    would like to try it in the future!

    http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do if your on the paler side of things. I have a rave review coming up about this vey soon :-) xoxo

      Delete