Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Product Review: Clinique Super City Block SPF40




This facial SPF is an oil free, 100% fragrance free, beige cream which you can massage onto your face, neck and decetellage. Clinique  Although it's oil free I find my face looking very shiny after using this. Plus if you put too much on it starts to flake. However it does help your skin to glow should you decide to put a foundation over the top. I wouldn't recommend you use this if you have particularly oily skin or prefer the matt look. Another negative is that I hate the smell.. I can't put my finger on it  unfortunately, but it's nasty.

Overall this product is ok.It protects you from harmful UV rays but I don't have anything else to say; i'm using it up but I will not repurchase. I wished it smelled nicer and wasn't so oily... the search continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment