Saturday, 11 August 2012

Product Review: Benefit Porefessional Primer



I felt it was finally time to review my Glamour Mag freebie, and wow the world at large, by my wondrous insight.

BENEFITS SAYS:
apply this silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores...now you see 'em, now you don't! Complements all skin tones.This can be used under or over makeup.
I think their claims are true, so far as they say that it's silky and lightweight and gives you smoother than smooth skin. I couldn't say whether it compliments all skin tones but it is definitely translucent on me.  A little goes a long way too. If you put on too much it flakes and as such your foundation flakes and cakes too.

In regards to it's pore minimising abilities, it definitely makes them much less pronounced but not invisible unfortunately. It's a good product but I'm just not wowed!!
A big negative for this product is that I hate the smell. It smells like the Chanel Foundations; A sickly sweet perfumery smell which makes one feel nauseous. For this reason and the fact it doesn't wow me I won't be purchasing this full size, especially as it's retailed at a hefty £23.50, for a measley 22ml. I just don't think it's worth the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment