Thursday, 30 August 2012

At the bottom of the bag


Through work I spend lots of time away from home and as such I constantly have bits and bobs hanging about at the bottom of my overnight bag. Every so often I have a nice wash bag, and everything is tidy and in-order, but inevitably it will be a mess again. After finding lots of random bits today I thought it would be fun to write a post on what I found.

First up we have Duo Adhesive (random). I used it ages ago  to stick a fake moustache on an aquaintance. True story. It didn't dry very well and they got fed up. All in all a waste of time. Am I the only one who hates the smell of this? Second Dove invisible dry deodrant. For obvious reasons. Third my Collection 2000 concealer, Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (best thing since sliced bread), 2 Clarins lip perfectors in peach and nude (perhaps the best thing since the Iphone), my much beloved Dr Jart Waterfuse Beauty Balm, My favourite drug store moisturiser: Olay Multiradiance moisturiser  (best thing since air travel) and the not so much loved Clinique face protector. It's running out Hooray. And that is it. :-). xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment