Tuesday, 3 July 2012

JUNE FAVOURITES


First up has been mentioned before but I love it still - it's the Jemma Kidd dewy glow all over radiance cream in iced gold. Cannot. get. enough. of. this. stuff... It makes your face shine!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. End. Second is another well loved product and has also been mentioned before and that is the Soleil Tan de Chanel. It is just the perfect bronzer and just smells amazing.

Third up is an accumulative shout out to my much beloved makeup brushes: my Real Technique's buffing, face expert and stippling brushes and my sigma fluffy blending brush. These have been my go to brushes this month. All other brushes have been grossly neglected, but 'hey ho' lives too short to contemplate, every day, which makeup brush one should use to contour ones' face.

Fourth is a foundation and 'my oh my' I am in love with my Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation. It makes my skin glow, simple as that. Fifthly that ominious 'naked' looking concealer is my collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 2 light. True the labelling rubs off but it is very good and a bargain at £4.45. Def recommend. And finally we have my much loved Olay Complete Care Radiance Fluid. I have repurchased this many, many, many times and I will continue to do so. It smells great and makes your skin look, you guessed it, radiant!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment