Sunday, 10 June 2012

Product Review: NYX lipstick in Pumpkin Pie

Grrrr not impressed with this. I wanted a peach based nude.. That is all. Or a nude peach or peach peach SHIMMER/FROST FREE lipstick. I couldn't find the colour I wanted on the highstreet so I went to the blogs and did me some research. NARS Barbarella came up lots but as I am not in the market for a £22 lipstick at the moment I kept going.


I've heard alot about the quality of NYX products from such people as Marlana from Makeup Geek and know they produce products which are reminiscent of higher end products such as the NARS Blushers and Makeup Forever's invisible powder.. So I found pumpkin pie. I read lots of raves on this and found it on eBay for £2.99 so I went for it.


It's chalky and blotchy and doesn't apply well at all. It has a frost running through it, which irks me, and when applied heavily just doesn't look right. I find myself applying a little bit then dabbing it in so it is wearable... but it's such a "ball ache"... I think I might have to have another look at Barbarella...  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment