Friday, 29 June 2012

Giving-in to the hype: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation.


First impressions of This are very very positive. It blends beautifully and makes my skin glow. I use half a pump and buff in with my real techniques buffing, face expert or stippling brush. It glides over pores and imperfections like a dream. Although many people say this is for medium to dry skins I love it and I have combination to oily skin. In regards to colour matching - I'm in the lightest shade 51 and I find it perfect match. At the moment I'm just a tad bit too dark for my NARS Sheer Glow in mont blanc so if your very, very pale this may not be for you. The shading is also on the yellow/neutral side so may not be for warm skin tones. This retails for £10.99 and (according to Pixiwoo.com) is a dupe for Chanel's, since discontinued, Pro Lumiere. Ooh and i love the scent of this - its very fruity and very yummy. Wear wise it doesn't last very long unfortunately but you can always reapply. I don't really mind about this because it makes my skin look so dewy and radiant to begin with!! If you use the smallest amount it definitely exudes the 'your skin but better' aesthetic. Just love love love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment