Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Rimmel 'Sun Shimmer' Instant Tan


Sometimes we just have to fake it!! If your like me and you will always streak your fake tan/gradual tan, no matter how many times products claim they are "streak proof", then why not try Rimmel's instant tan. Trust me it is fool proof. It comes in dark, light and fair in both Matte and Shimmer formulations.  I have fair matte and is perfect for my pale skin. It goes on so subtle you can hardly notice it. I apply two layers for my desired tan. I don't know if it lasts 24 hours but it lasts quite a long time. Ooh plus there's no biscuit fake tan smell either. In fact it smells of talcum powder/exactly the same as the Rimmel loose powder. It retails for around £6 and is sold with the other makeup in the Rimmel stand. Check out the pictures, below, of before and after. Bottom line: I highly recommend this; especially as it does not transfer at all and dries really quickly. No mess, no fuss, no being tangoed!! Love it xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment