Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - In on and on Bronze / Bad to the bronze


HALLELUJAH!! Finally I found you. I seriously spent, what?, a fortnight plus going into Boots, going into Superdrug, running to the Maybelline stand only to find that On and On bronze (UK name) or Bad to the Bronze (US name) is sold out - again and again and again... No other colour really caught my eye and I was obsessed. So I was grinning ear to ear when the Superdrug in Chapel field Brighton had an abundance of them!!! ahhh... (miraculous, harmonious noise)

On and on Bronze is a very pigmented stunning metallic bronze shade, funnily enough, that is easy to just slap on your eyelids for a great natural look. The formulation is so creamy and lovely and blends like a dream. I was very, very impressed with this. It dries quite quickly and stays on all day with no flaking or smudging. The colour does fade however and does crease slightly. Regardless I love this lots and really want some more colours. I'm feeling tempting taupe (UK) / tough as taupe (US) as I think I would wear it much more often than the bright and very beautiful colours available.

The color tattoo 24hr cream eyeshadows retail for £4.99. The UK has only recieved 6 of the cream shadows and the US has 10 and retail for $6.99. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment