Monday, 14 May 2012

Product review: Barry M lip paint 143



I love this lipstick. It is a beautiful bright corally-toned pink. It is surprisingly wearable and not too in your face at all. It glides on the lips giving fabulous colour pay off and a slight sheen. It wears incredibly well and feels very soft and hydrating. plus the Barry M lipsticks are one of the cheapest lipsticks on the shelves at £4.45. Plus I like the simple black (NARS-esc) packaging as well.

However when I swatched this, in store, the tester was much more sheer. So it was a bit of a surprise when I got mine home. Although my surprise was pleasant yours may not be so keep this in mind and be wary when buying from Barry M because you don't necessarily know what your in for and in general their consistencies vary greatly between colours too. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment