Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Hair DIY



So I'm between cuts and colouring but couldn't bear to put a tonne of bleach on my head so I opted for the nicer, money saving alternative of doing it myself. I got this box of nice and easy for a thrifty £4. I was very happy. It has the generic 1 - 2 - 3 system and goes on the same as any other. The formulation is quite thick actually and is colourless to begin with. As time goes on and the dye develops the colour develops with it. I left it on for 35 minutes I think. In terms of result, I think Clairol's claims are precise. It has gotten highlights running through it to give a natural look. I'm thinking I'll probably redye it before the summer is out but I think it's ok for the time being. And swell I think it is worth giving your hair a rest from constant bleaching. My hair appears to be in much better condition. A quick health tip - if you have NEVER dyed your hair before or have never used a DIY hair dye kit definitely use the 48 hour skin test first. Please don't just brag it the effects are awful. Google it!! If you have then you know the drill. The Nice and Easy is as good as any. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment