Tuesday, 10 January 2012

China Glaze: For Audrey


After scouring the internet on my iphone for nail varnish, as one inevitably does, I discovered China Glaze's For Audrey!! or what I like to call it: the Tiffany blue (or as close as. I read somewhere that the Tiffany blue is trademarked. This could be false information but I think it's kinda cool so I chose to believe it). Now onto application. In short it goes on very nicely. I don't like the brush, the bristles don't splay much at all which is a shame. It would make the application even easier. In truth, in the bottle it looks like a murky grey-ie blue, and if I would have seen it in the shop would have walked on by. However on the nails it's a creamy and glossy pastel blue turquoise and I like lots. It's opaque in two coats and probably just one if applied generously. For those of you who don't own any Tiffany Jewellery never fear now you can wear it on your nails. I think they look smashing. The pics show the polish 3 days after application. So far so good right? Pictures were supposed to be taken when I first did them but I dropped the bottle and it's contents all over my carpet so... enough said... OOh and a quick FYI if you are puzzled by the name; it is referring to Audrey Hepburns role as Holly Golightly in the film Breakfast at Tifffany's.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those nails look pretty good for three days (I always manage to chip after a day). Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jamie the colours awesome It's so much fun to wear... xx

    ReplyDelete