Monday, 18 July 2011

DIOR AMBER DIAMOND... WOOP WOOP XX


TA DA!!! Obviously everyone who has read my lil shopping trip to Brighton post (LINK) has been eagerly anticipating what I got... and this is it. First of all I was so relieved that it was in stock...The guy who served me was really nice and gave me a sample of J'adore, which I already own so good times. After all the hype on beautyBLOGland and YouTube World everyone knows what this looks like but If you've been underground for six months this is Dior Amber diamond shimmer powder... Enjoy xx


I finally jumped aboard the bandwagon and got Dior's Amber diamond shimmer powder - or - poudre shimmer.. but don't worry Tom I got this for free :-) Here in the UK Boots have an advantage card scheme whereby you add up points every time you buy something and those points can be used to purchase items... I'm sure everybody knows the drill. So yeah, after my excessive spending last month I found that there was no way that I could afford to spend £32 on something that highlights my face... Breaking into my precious points was the only way I could stop waking up in the middle of the night, in cold sweats, murmuring: "amber diamond" and continue living my life. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment