Wednesday, 6 July 2011

All Hail Debenhams!!!! Illamasqua and MAC

Hallelujah - when I thought all hope was gone Debenhams came to my rescue. I have blogged before (LINK) about how Illamasqua was sold out of the powder blush Katie and that all hope was lost - but on a last ditch attempt to find it online Debenhams came to my rescue (LINK - but alas Katie is sold out here now too- Phew I was lucky!!). I also bought a studio finish concealer in NC20 to bulk up my bag to £30 and free shipping eligibility... check out my haul xx





FIRST IMPRESSIONS - KATIE POWDER BLUSH
The colour is gorgeous and everything I wanted it to be - It's the lightest bubblegum pink blush I have ever seen.
The payoff is good and is very buildable. I wasn't like "this is the most pigmented thing ever" - but its better than most.
The powder is very finely milled and when you swipe a brush in you will get lots of excess loose powder.
The packaging is sturdy but looks very "plasticy" (if you know what I mean) and is rather bulky. I appreciate brands like MAC/NARS that streamline their packaging

overall - very happy with my blush and concealer. Studio finish concealer is the best FYI  xx

2 comments:

  1. wow... great review.... wish illamasqua blushes are available here in the Philippines...
    by the way i followed your blog....
    please follow me too!
    i am just new in blogging...
    thanks

    peppermintcrinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey peppermintcrinkles (awesome name btw...) Thankyou for commenting and following - I've returned the favour ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete