Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Product Review: DayWear Sheer Tint Release Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Moisturizer SPF 15

I have had my eye on this baby for nearly a year and Pixiwoo and Pixi2woo particularly hype this product up. They do say however that this product is not for pale or oily skins... I have both LOL. But nether the less I have a low maintenance look and in a bid to get beautiful glowing skin, without effort, I decided to bite the bullet and go for this.


DayWear Sheer Tint Release Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Moisturizer SPF 15

A few purchase pointers:
:-  the name has changed from DayWear PLUS to just DayWear and the packaging has changed from a bullet shaped bottle to a tube with a golden lid. This point caused me some confusion when I was looking for this.
:- If you buy this and decide you don't like it then you can take it back. this applies to all Estee Lauder products.
:- this purchases in the UK for 32 pounds.

Application and first thoughts:
:- The product comes out the tube grey and as you massage it into your skin colour is released giving you a radiant look. on the first day of trying this people said my skin looked "glowing" and asked: "am I pregnant" as I looked so vibrant. Perhaps the latter was not the best 'compliment' as I spent the rest of the day conscious about my stomach. You decide.
:- If your fair like me I would suggest you use a very little amount of this product otherwise you can look too dark. Also that You take it down your neck. If your exceptionally pale then I wouldn't go for this one.
:- This hasn't made my skin look more oily. 






(Images obtained from http://stephaniejays.blogspot.com - Thankyou Steph)


Final say:
:- I'll continue to wear this because it feels lovely on my skin and I really feel like i'm giving my skin a new lease of life when I'm wearing it. I can't help but think however that It will look better in the summer time when I have a bit more colour to begin with. 
:- I use this purely as a moisturiser. This gives NO COVERAGE. I pair this with my highlighter correcter pen for under-eye circles and cheekbones etc, lashings of mascara on my top lashes and lip-balm... Done. Low maintenance but perfect. 
:- I give it 8/10.





It’s the most important thing you’ll put on today.

This unique tinted moisturiser enhances the look of any skintone with a healthy, even-toned glow. 

Plus it delivers all the advanced protection benefits of DayWear, defending against and diminishing the appearance of signs of premature ageing.

Now with the most effective anti-oxidant power ever.*

DayWear helps safeguard skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen and our best UVA defence.

Reduces the appearance of first signs of aging, like dullness and fine, dry lines. In fact, 96% of women said their skin felt smoother and fresher and healthier instantly.**

Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin.
PERFECTLY HYDRATED.
POWERFULLY PROTECTED.
POSITIVELY RADIANT.

This unique lightweight moisturiser transforms before your eyes into a radiant tint.

  • Gives skin a fresh, even-toned new glow.
  • One ultra sheer shade works for virtually every skintone.
Prevent with Super Anti-Oxidant Complex


  • The all-day Super Anti-Oxidant Complex is so powerful, no anti-oxidant we’ve researched comes close.*
  • This proprietary complex of skin-essential anti-oxidants—including Vitamins C and E, Eukarion and EGT—is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to the appearance of premature signs of ageing.
  • Innovative technology allows the Super Anti-Oxidant Complex to be “recycled” all day long, providing continuous anti-oxidant protection long after it would normally be used up.
Protect with Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen
  • DayWear helps safeguard skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen and our best UVA defence.
  • Meets the most advanced standards around the world for UVA protection.
  • By helping defend against damaging UV rays, it helps keep it looking younger, longer.
Diminish the First Signs of Ageing
  • Works to diminish the appearance of the first signs of ageing—the dullness and fine, dry lines you’re starting to see.
  • Helps bring out the even-toned radiance of healthy, youthful looking skin.
Enjoy Lasting, Refreshing Moisture
  • Since dryness can also cause skin to look older faster, DayWear refreshes your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration.

REFRESHING & LIGHTWEIGHT
This fresh, light-textured formula smoothes on to leave skin soft and supple.
  • Sheer tint enhances skin's appearance.
  • Great for all skintypes.
  • Crisp cucumber scent is an instant pick-me-up.
  • Want a non-tinted formula? Check out DayWear Creme or Lotion.
HOW TO USE
  • Apply every AM after your Repair Serum.
  • Goes on untinted, then the tint appears as you blend it in.
FORMULA FACTS
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Non-acnegenic

I hope this has been helpful to anyone interested in this moisturizer. Be sure to comment below with any more questions you may have - Thankyou for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the look of this, have seen the pixiwoos using it. trouble is i'm really pale and have oily skin! might try it out though, good review and its great to have you back :) x

    ReplyDelete